Anesthesia and Critical Care Research Center
This center attempts to provide an appropriate platform for conducting researches in the field of anesthesia, critical care and pain medicine and to identify problems and solutions in the field of basic and applied medical policy at the community level. This center accomplish its objectives through: cooperation with governmental and non-governmental centers, offering applied research projects; publishing articles in medical journals; scientific cooperation with research and educational centers in other countries and international organizations; finding solutions for safe anesthesia; ideal critical care and convenient control of acute and chronic pain; Empowering the center and academic community; Improving the quality of anesthesia services; producing f knowledge in the field of anesthesia, critical care and pain control; and attracting competent researchers..
1- Conducting various researches in the field of anesthesia, intensive care and pain control
2- Holding periodic workshops to empower members of the Center.
3- Training human resources as researchers in the field of anesthesia, special care and pain control
4. Training Human Resources as Researchers on the health of food and cosmetics
5. Publication of scientific books in the field of anesthesia, special care and pain control
6- Conducting national and international conferences on anesthesia, special care and pain control
7. Encourage medical students to join the center and provide them with the necessary training to conduct research.
8. Educate and encourage specialty students of anesthesia, special care and pain control
9. Collaborating and connecting with other provincial and national research centers
10. Communicate with related academic communities
11. Training empowered individuals and using their knowledge in the field of anesthesia, special care and pain control.
12. Supporting research projects in the field of anesthesia, special care and pain control.
1. Preoperative Medication
2. Postoperative Pain
3. Regional Anesthesia
4. Postoperative Naosea & Vomiting
5. Remote Anesthesi
6. Airway Management
7. Hemodynamic Stability
8. Anesthesia Drugs
9. Cardiac Anesthesia
10. Anesthesia Care
11. Post Anesthesia Care Unite
12. intensive care unit